March 24, 2011

New Series Beginning: Kit Reviews

Hello wonderful blog viewers. I've decided to begin a new series called "Kit Review". A very straightforward name for a straightforward series.

One thing that bugs me is the lack of detailed photos of what a kit actually looks like when you get it from the manufacturer. I want to know everything - the good AND the bad. So I've begun the process of detailing all of my kits that I have - which are mostly resin.

So far I have:

- Tatsu 1/100 Banshee Conversion
- Tatsu 1/220 Jaguar II Zwei
- Tatsu 1/144 MSZ-007
- GSB 1/100 The-O
- e2046 1/100 Sazabi ver. Patchwork
- SMS 1/24 Hi-V bust
- GSB 1/100 SMS Kshatriya
- GSG 1/100 GP04G Gerbera Tetra Conversion (VP ver)
- SuperG 1/100 AGX-041 Gerbera Tetra Conversion kit (GMG version) + internal frame
- SuperG 1/100 MSZ-010 ZZ Extra Fit Conversion kit (VP version) + internal frame
- SMS 1/100 Geara Zulu ver. Angelo Sauper
- GSB 1/48 RX-78-2 Eiyuu Tan ver.

Key:
GSB = g-system-best.com
GSG = gunplasg.com
Tatsu = tatsuhobby.com
e2046 = e2046.com
VP = Vicious Projects
SMS = ae-model.com
SuperG = supergk.com

I will not be updating the list in this post, but just be posting them as I go along. To view all of the Kit Reviews I have, click on the tag "Kit-Review" or the series lined on the right.

If you have any questions about any of the kits or want more pics, feel free to add comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment